We strongly believe the fitness, social, and teamwork components of a CrossFit program should be a part of every corporation’s culture, and Forbes Magazine agrees. If you’re serious about taking a stand for fitness among your employees and corporation, get with the program that is breaking down boundaries on what it means to be fit and healthy.
How CrossFit can benefit organizations?
- Corporate profitability rises with greater worker productivity and lower costs
- Healthier employees are more likely to be productive because of greater energy levels and higher self-esteem
- Healthier employees will cost the company less money by virtue of fewer sick days, lower absenteeism, and reduced health care costs
- Encouraging employees to be healthier should boost their productivity, lower costs, and thereby enhance corporate profitability.
- Creating a stronger sense of community amongst employees and leadership
- Influence a greater level of effective communication between departments and management hierarchy