CrossFit Atlanta is Georgia’s original CrossFit Affiliate and leader in the CrossFit Community going on 20 years. We are passionate about Fitness, Strength & Conditioning and CrossFit. We are obsessed with coaching. We eat, drink, and sleep coaching. We invest heavily in developing our coaches personally and professionally to take their careers to new heights. Through a culture of excellence and a dynamic development framework we arm our coaches with the tools and resources they need to excel and evolve.
We are growing and have immediate opportunities for experienced CrossFit and/or Strength and Conditioning Coaches. If you’re ready to go from JV to Varsity…read on and apply.
We are looking for GREAT COACHES that are wired up and fired up to relentlessly serve our ever growing membership in every possible way, and equally committed to continual personal and professional development.
We want hungry and driven coaches in pursuit of a professional career that know their way around the business of fitness and/or are quick learners.
We need competent, goal oriented, service minded team players committed to the success of the gym as a whole not just their own. Ready to embrace our vision, mission, and core values as their own.
We believe GREAT COACHES….
- Consider themselves “fitness professionals” whether they are full-time staff members or coach a few classes a week.
- Are invested in the success of our business.
- Care about each client and find creative ways to motivate.
- Celebrate successes and make clients feel like superstars.
- Develop effective communication styles and ever let clients see they’re having a bad day.
- Live an active lifestyle and pursue professional development, not because they have to but because they want to.
- Have the technical skills needed to help clients move better and accomplish goals.
- Absorb and act on constructive criticism, seeing it as an opportunity to improve.
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of fitness experience
- 1+ years of full-time coaching experience (200 hrs+)
- CF Level 1, Level 2 preferred
- Other trainer certifications welcomed: ASCM, NASM, ACE, NSCA, AFAA
- Active CPR and First Aid Certification
Qualified but no CF certification? Apply. If you have the skills we’ll help you get the paper.
- In depth knowledge of fitness, health, and nutrition
- In depth knowledge and skill in leading classes
- High level interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills and inspires action in those around them
- Creative thinking, dispute resolution and problem-solving skills all finely honed
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Work with Beginner or Advanced athletes
- Leading and coaching group fitness classes
- Add value through relentless positivity, engagement, and passion
- Assist in promotional endeavors like social media and content development.
- Assist as needed with facility improvements, cleanliness, maintenance, individual projects
- Attend team meetings, coaching summits, and other company events
CrossFit Atlanta provides competitive compensation packages for its employees. The compensation offered is based on multiple factors including years of experience, leadership/management abilities, positive performance evaluations and overall expertise.
FULL-TIME: 30-40 hours per week (20-25 coaching hours & 10-15 support hours)
PART-TIME: 5-20 hours per week
Compensation includes potential for bonuses and ADDITIONAL INCOME OPPORTUNITIES:
Sales / Prospect Consultations
$30 – $100 per new membership sold [Based on lead and team support]
Personal Training | Workshops | Nutrition Coaching | Program Design
Revenue splits depend on experience, clients, and services offered.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION BELOW