Teen CrossFit Coach
We are looking for a part time CrossFit Coach with a passion for working with teens to help us reboot our much requested Teen CrossFit Program that has been on hiatus since quarantine.
There is a lot of interest in this program and it needs an autonomous self-starter with experience in teen program design and coaching to own this program from promotion to execution.
Coaching opportunities are not limited to teens only. We want competent, goal oriented, service minded team players committed to the success of the gym as a whole not just their own. Ready to embrace our vision, mission, and core values as their own.
We believe GREAT COACHES….
- Consider themselves “fitness professionals” whether they are full-time staff members or coach a few classes a week.
- Are invested in the success of our business.
- Care about each teen client and find creative ways to motivate.
- Celebrate successes and make kids feel like superstars.
- Live an active lifestyle and pursue professional development, not because they have to but because they want to.
- Have the technical skills needed to help clients move better and accomplish goals.
- Absorb and act on constructive criticism, seeing it as an opportunity to improve.
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of fitness experience
- 2+ years of working with teen/ youth populations
- 1+ years of full-time coaching experience (200 hrs+)
- CF Level 1, Level 2 preferred
- Other trainer certifications welcomed: ASCM, NASM, ACE, NSCA, AFAA
- Active CPR and First Aid Certification
Qualified but no CF certification? Apply. If you have the skills we’ll help you get the paper.
- In depth knowledge of fitness, health, and nutrition
- In depth knowledge and skill in leading classes
- High level interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills and inspires action in those around them
- Creative thinking, dispute resolution and problem-solving skills all finely honed
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Work with beginner or advanced teen athletes
- Coaching group teen fitness classes
- Add value through relentless positivity, engagement, and passion
- Assist in promotional endeavors like social media and content development.
- Assist as needed with facility improvements, cleanliness, maintenance, individual projects
- Attend team meetings, coaching summits, and other company events
CrossFit Atlanta provides competitive compensation packages for its employees. The compensation offered is based on multiple factors including years of experience, leadership/management abilities, positive performance evaluations and overall expertise.
FULL-TIME: 30-40 hours per week (20-25 coaching hours & 10-15 support hours)
PART-TIME: 5-20 hours per week
Compensation includes potential for bonuses and ADDITIONAL INCOME OPPORTUNITIES:
Sales / Prospect Consultations
$30 – $100 per new membership sold [Based on lead and team support]
Personal Training | Workshops | Nutrition Coaching | Program Design
Revenue splits depend on experience, clients, and services offered.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION BELOW