Client Success Manager
We are in the business of people. Helping those people achieve the change they seek through fitness and nutrition. Changing habits and lifestyles is a challenge for most people and requires our support throughout their journey both inside and outside the gym.
Client Success Manager (CSM) is a new position at CrossFit Atlanta dedicated to supporting and managing the success of our active client’s fitness journey. Through consistent communications across multiple platforms and channels the CSM will help us keep our members engaged and successful as satisfied paying customers.
This exciting new role is a dream opportunity for a personable, energetic, motivated and competent person passionate about fitness, people, social media and communications.
We are looking for motivated and outgoing self starters with strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills. They need customer service experience and proficient knowledge of customer relationship management software and systems including automation platforms.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience in customer service of fitness member management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.\
- Fitness industry experience is a plus but not required.
- Working knowledge of CrossFit, its methodologies, and culture.
- Proactive, detail oriented and self sufficient
- Strong computer and Information management skills.
- Experience with internal social media campaigns / strategies.
Core responsibilities of this role are directly related to our member life cycle
- Prospect pipeline through the enrollment process.
- Support member upsales, renewals and referrals.
New Client Management and Onboarding
- Ensure new clients feel welcome and understand all services available to them.
- Develop new and improve existing materials, communications, automated workflows
- Ensure goal-setting sessions occur, and follow up by logging feedback in appropriate tracking docs/systems.
- Assist OM in servicing member issues
Client Success / Retention
- Develop and improve member retention communications and automations.
- Create and manage effective member engagement campaigns.
- Plan, create, and coordinate regular communications like newsletters.
- Use text, email or use social media to keep members engaged and successful.
- Day-to-day management of internal social platforms (IG, FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Yelp, etc.) including content development, responding/engaging.
- Collect client testimonials and success stories.
- Plan, promote and run member socials and offsite events.
CrossFit Atlanta provides competitive compensation packages for its employees. This is a FULL or PART TIME role. Compensation for this role will be based on multiple factors including previous experience, leadership/management abilities, positive performance evaluations and overall expertise.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION BELOW